1. Applications will be assigned via the App Handling Channel on Discord, You will have your name @'d and a link given to the profile. Ky will be doing this thorough the course of the day.
2. Applications are to be handled within 24 to 48 hours of being @'d.
3. Review the Application, Make sure that it follows the standard lore that we have placed on the website.
4. If you have a question regarding a custom power or something that you do not understand, go to the #Lore-Discussion and @Harvey or @Ky for assistance.
5. Once you have reviewed the application you can do one of two things: You will give them a template similar to this - on the thread itself.
Your Application has been reviewed. However there are some things that I need further clarification on - <insert questions/comments/statements>
Your Application has been approved! I will go ahead and give you the correct group tags in well, and link you to Character Sheet once it is finished.
6. If you are waiting for replies - You will send the applicant an IM in World - Stating that you have review the app but they must respond to it.
7. If you have approved the person in question - You will send them an IM in World - Stating that they have been approved and welcome to Ebon Ridge.
8. Once an application is correct, You will need to move the person to the approved player group. To do this a. Go to view the profile for the applicant b. Click on the Groups Tab c. In the group List - Approved Player - Click Add This Member to Group - Now they are an approved player.
8.1. Please don't assign the Approved Player group to any of the staff as it will overwrite the other settings and because of that make them unable to access the New Applications Area!
9. Upon completing that, you will take their Character Sheet and create a new thread in the respective Approved Character Sheet Forums. I.E - Humans, Magicals, Shifters or Vampires. If you are unsure which category they go into, please feel free to ask an Owner.
You will list it as the following:
The Title of the Thread will be Character Name (Legacy Name) For Example - Ky (Kyriana Beaumont)
In the Body of the Post itself will be -
Name: Alias(es): Race: Level: (Basic, Moderate or Alpha, Master, Elder etc., according to the race information on our website) Apparent Age: True Age: Bloodline: (For Vampires only, N/A for other species) Type/Element of Magic: (For Witches and Fae only, N/A for other species)
Does your Character own a weapon? Ammunition type:
Profession: Other Skills: Powers: Weaknesses RP-Hookups
You will NOT include the character Background.
10. Once you have created their CS Sheet, you will provide it to them with a link in SL.
11. Once this has been done, you will make sure to assign them the correct tag in the correct In world SL Group. You should be in all of the groups. If you are missing a title please let Ky or Harvey know, so we can add it.
12. Once this has been done, You will @Harvey or Ky in the App Handling Discord Channel, and we will moved the finished thread.